Poké Stop (structure)
It can be claimed (right-click) every 24 hours (can be changed in
pixelmon.hocon config) to receive a handful of loot.
Claiming a Poké Stop has a little chance to spawn a Team Rocket Grunt NPC, a Rare-tier boss (10 levels above your strongest Pokémon) that will drop some decent loot when defeated.
It is also possible to generate an area of increased spawns by equipping (right-click) the Poké Stop with a Lure Module.
Once used, a 5-blocks radius round area of particles will appear around the Poké Stop, this effect will last for 10 minutes.
Every 60 seconds the Lure Module will make a rare Pokémon appear in the area, with a boosted 1⁄2048 chance of it being a shiny.
/struc pokestop": Spawns a Poké Stop structure at your position.
- "spawnStructures": Sets whether the random generation of Pixelmon Structures is allowed. (default= true)
- "timedPokeStopReuseHours": Sets frequency (in hours) that a player can reuse a Pokestop (both placed in Creative and naturally spawned). (default= 24)
- "lureRadius": Sets the radius of effectiveness of the Lure Module. (default= 5)
- "lureShinyChance": Sets the 1/x chance of a Pokémon spawned from a Lure Module to be a shiny. (default= 2048)
- "lureSpawns": Sets the amount of Pokémon a Lure Module will spawn. (default= 10)
- "lureTimer": Sets (in ticks) how much time will pass between each Lure Module spawn. (default= 1200)
- "useExternalJSONFilesDrops": If set on "true", creates a "/drops" external folder in the path:
<minecraft directory>/pixelmon/, allowing the user to modify "pokechestdrops.json" informations.